Sunday, March 07, 2010

working @ VERITAS KL

I've been working in this architectural firm for 7 months now and it has been one roller coaster ride.
Here's some sneak peak of the place i'm working now.

my workstation...

it's a small space for me to work on. i did photoshop thingy, some video editing and effects. As the company is an architectural firm, i also did some coloring to project plans and some 3d touch up visualization.

some of my recent work... shh, don't tell anyone, k?

yup, i'm using bamboo (wacom)

If you're happen to be at KLCC, 'roger' me if you want to meet. I'm just around the corner, at Bangunan Getah Asli near AmBank. My GEMS and DPC02 friends, when do we want to hang out?


By the end of this month, I'll be attending a chamber concert in Dewan Philharmonik Petronas, KLCC. I'm looking foward to that day and it's goin to be awesome!

Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment